There are many ways that you can become involved with Community Renewal Society:
- Become a Member Congregation: Community Renewal Society member congregations lead the work of CRS. Congregations make a financial contribution to CRS and an organizer works with all member congregations to develop leaders, build church power and capacity, and identify issue for campaigns. If you are interested in your church joining Community Renewal Society, contact Andrea Hall, ahall@CommunityRenewalSociety.org.
- Attend a Training: Building powerful, knowledgable leaders to win change is central to the mission of Community Renewal Society. CRS offers regular training opportunities for both member congregations and outside leaders and organizations.
- Take Action: Put your faith into action to end injustice and to build opportunity for all who live in Illinois by joining us in Springfield, or contacting your legislators in district or online.
- Request a Speaker: Community Renewal Society will send informed staff and/or leaders to your congregation or community group to share information with you about the issues we work on through speaking at mission moments, preaching at worship services, leading adult education events, presenting issue workshops, and conducting legislative advocacy workshops.
- Become a Member of the Heritage Circle: Create a legacy at Community Renewal Society by considering a planned gift. Heritage Circle members names are embossed on our lobby wall in an annual ceremony every year. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.